Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Bully Story


It all started like this. Derek has been bullying since kindergarten. This is the story. I was walking to get my lunch and I was in the lunch line. Now I get my lunch and try to find my seat. While I was walking Derek lift my plate up and spilled it. I said “Why you do that”
He said “because I wanted to loser”. His friends laugh at me. I got up and stomp to the end of the lunch line. Finally I get my lunch and sit with Tyson and Sally. “What took you so long” said Sally
“Derek” I said (my name is Jake).
“You should do something. He been bullying you since kindergarten and this is the 4th grade” said Tyson
“I know, but I think if I do something he`s going to get mad and bully me even more than before”.
Ring.” We talk more after school”. I`m walking to math and it`s the worst class ever you know why, because Derek goes to math class too and he sits behind me. So now I`m in math class and Derek is behind me. Right now Derek is poking me in the back. “Derek can you stop poking me”.
“Jake do you have something to say?” said Mrs.Sanchase
“y- no ma`m”.
Ding. Well it`s time for recess. “said Mrs.Sanchase. I`m playing tag with Tyson and Sally. But when I`m it and they run away, and leave me alone Derek comes in front of me and pushes me to the ground and said “loser”. I almost cried. It was time to go home I was excited, but Derek gets on the bus before I do. So I`m walking down the aisle and Derek trips me on purpose! I got up and sit next to Tyson and cried all the way home. The next day before recess when everybody left I told the teacher. She said “why you didn’t tell me before”.
“Well I thought if I did he get mad and bully me even more”.
“Well I handle it” and she left.

No comments:

Post a Comment